Garage door painters palm desert CA
Harvey's has been painting garage doors for over forty four years, and we don't intend to stop now. Our experienced technicians know how to get the job done as quickly as possible, without compromising quality. A special paint spraying machine is deployed in order to make this possible, assisting the employees with the bulk of the work. When it comes to the details though, you will often find our technicians switching back to an old fashioned, hand held paint brush, in order to give your garage door that quality Harvey's finish we've been perfecting since 1972.
The Garage Door Painting Process
Harvey's technicians are permitted to alter the way they paint doors so long as their methods match up to strict HOA standards. As a result, there are many different methods of painting a door in deployment. The following is a rundown of our lead technician's method of painting garage doors.
- Step one: Prepare the area. It is always a good idea to clean the area around the garage door before painting it.
- Step two: Prepare the garage door. Special tape is deployed around the garage door, and a tarp is laid across the floor in order to make certain that no paint lands on any of the surrounding areas.
- Step three: Prepare the spraying machine. The paint spraying machine must always be properly prepared for the job at hand.
- Step four: Apply the first coat. A light coat is applied to the garage door in order to prepare the door for its final coat. Our technicians make sure to deploy the proper safety gear for the occasion.
- Step five: Take care of the details. After the first coat is deployed, a paint brush is used to brush over small crevices and other hidden sections. A ladder is often used for this step.
- Step six: Deploy the final coat. Once the first coat is dry, a technician will prepare the paint machine again, and apply a final heavy coat.
- Step Seven: Clean up. Now that the final coat is applied, all the tape is removed and the tarp underneath the door is packed up. Any areas that have excess paint on them are thoroughly wiped with a special cleaning gel.
Our customers are usually busy people, and they want their garage doors serviced by professionals as soon as possible, and Harvey's is proud to announce that we respond to most of our customer's requests with same day service. The Harvey's experience isn't just made by our quality work, it's made by the reactions of our customers. Simply call us, and we can have a technician at your door to give you a free estimate on any job you might want done this very same day. Our number is (760) 636-6174. We would love to answer any further questions you might have.
(Above) Hector is hand painting a door in order to give it the Harvey's finish.
(Above) A technician is deploying a paint sprayer on a newly installed door.
(Above) Hector is removing any excess paint from the garage door with a special cleansing gel.
(Below) A satisfied Harvey's customer.
Speak with a professional today,
FREE OF CHARGE!